- Support Vue
HackerNews Clone Example
This is a HackerNews clone built upon HN’s official Firebase API, Vue 2.0 + Vue Router + Vuex, with server-side rendering.
Note: the demo may need some spin up time if nobody has accessed it for a certain period.
- Server Side Rendering
- Vue + Vue Router + Vuex working together
- Server-side data pre-fetching
- Client-side state & DOM hydration
- Single-file Vue Components
- Hot-reload in development
- CSS extraction for production
- Real-time List Updates with FLIP Animation
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on GitHub!